03/27/2023 [TEKKEN World Tour 2023] Registration are now being accepted for TWT2023!
▼To all players:
Now accepting entrants for TEKKEN World Tour 2023！ ⇒Enter Here
- For more information on how to register, please see theplayer registration pageorPlayer's Manual (English Version)for details.
- After registering for TEKKEN World Tour 2023, please connect your account with each tournament service (start.gg/Challonge/Tonamel). This is required in order to receive points from tournament placements.
▼TEKKEN World Tour 2023 Features
Changes From Last Season
- Points can only be earned in offline tournaments (online tournaments are not eligible)
- The tour is not region locked (there are no restrictions on earning points based on residency/location)
- Rankings are global and not separated by region
- The top 19 globally ranked players and top 1 final qualifier will advance to the TEKKEN World Tour 2023 Finals
- Preliminary Circuit： 3/31-8/31 (Full schedule to be released at a later date)
- Finals: TEKKEN World Tour 2023 Global Finals (Details to be released at a later date)
- Each competition is divided into four major categories
- Master+： Sanctioned tournaments with a very high number of participants, receiving the highest point distribution
- Master： Large tournaments that distribute a considerable amount of points
- Challenger： Mid-sized tournaments that earns a moderate amount of points
- Dojo：Community-run local competition where the point distribution scales based on the number of participants
- Number of entrants：16+／32+／48+／64+／96+
- The total points from the following tournaments will be reflected in a player's ranking. ⇒Point Chart
- Master+： Points are earned from a player's top Master+ tournament placement
- Master： Points are earned from a player's top two (2) Master tournament placements
- Challenger： Points are earned from a player's top two (3) Challenger tournament placements
- Dojo： Points are earned from the top four (4) Dojo tournament placements
▼What is a "Dojo" Event?
- Approved tournaments that Tournament Organizers apply for on the TEKKEN Esports Tournament Portal
- For more information on how to apply, please seeor the Tournament Organizer guide below.
- Organizer's Manual (English Version)： start.gg / Challonge / Tonamel /
- Conditions for hosting a Dojo Competition:
- The tournament must be open-entry and offline
- The tournament must have 16 or more participants
- The tournament must be live streamed and have VODs saved
▼What is the TEKKEN World Tour?
- The TEKKEN World Tour is the most prestigious tournament circuit for TEKKEN 7 Esports. Established in 2017, the Fighting Game Community holds tournaments around the world, where players can compete for tour points to determine the strongest player of the year.